- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code using the touchscreen keypad.
- Create up to 25 unique PIN codes for friends and family.
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver.
- Upgradeable to work with your home with Yale network module.
- Fits on standard doors 1 3/8" to 2 1/4" thick.
Yale Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt.
Never worry about losing your keys again. Lock and unlock your door using the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes to share with your family and friends. Can be upgraded with a Yale Z-Wave or ZigBee Network Module to work with your smart home.
Easy to Install.
- Installs in minutes with a screwdriver.
- No hard-wiring or new screw holes needed.
Stores Up To 25 Pin Codes.
- Easily add or remove pin codes for others.
- Holds 250 pin codes when added to a smart home system (Requires a Yale Network Module).
- Voice guided programming in 3 languages.
- Auto relock and one touch locking.
Being 100% Key Free Means...
No need to give keys out to frequent visitors, such as a housekeeper or your nanny.
Each family member can have their own 4 to 8 digit easy to remember code.
No more lost keys, locksmiths or re-keying fees.
No pick and bump break-ins (with no cylinder).
Never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to.
The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! This lock can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module to work with your Z-Wave or ZigBee home automation or alarm system. Yale Network Modules are sold separately.