- 100-240VAC power for worldwide use, charging time: 2-6 hr
- USB 2.0 port for charging other devices, includes 2 LP-E6 battery plates.
- Accepts various other battery plates, digital read-out of charge rercentage.
- Includes Power Cord, includes 12VDC Car Charger.
- The LCD screen provides a digital read-out of each battery's charge percentage.
Included dedicated plates
This Duo LCD Charger from Watson charges 1 or 2 LP-E6 batteries via the included dedicated plates. These can be replaced by optional plates for various other batteries. The Duo can even simultaneously charge 2 different batteries with different voltages. It runs on 100-240VAC power, allowing for use all over the world.
USB 2.0 port for charging another device
Charging time is between 2 and 6 hours, and the charger also features a USB 2.0 port for charging another device simultaneously. The LCD screen provides a digital read-out of each battery's charge percentage - even when the charger is unplugged - via the test button. The Duo includes a power cord with a 2-prong US plug, as well as a 12 VDC car charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter.
|7.7 oz (218 g)|
|4.9 x 4.5 x 1.75 inches (12.4 x 11.4 x 4.45 cm)|
|Cord length||4.7 inches (1.4 m)|
|Storage Temperature|| -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Output Power||1.2-8.4 VDC, 2.0 A (max.), USB 2.0 port: 5.0 VDC, 2.0 A (max.)|
|Input Power||100-240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz, 12 / 24 VDC, 2.0 A|
|Charging Time||2-6 hours|
|Battery||2 LP-E6 Plates|
|Interface||USB 2.0 port for charging another device|