• LARGEST and ONLY FBI CERTIFIED FINGERPRINT SENSOR in any gun safe captures high-resolution fingerprint images to enhance recognition for QUICK ACCESS.
• SELF-DIAGNOSTICS are performed on the electronics and batteries to ensure they're ready for use in the moments you may need them the most.
• LOW BATTERY POWER CONSUMPTION allows for years of operation on a single set of four AA batteries (included).
• TAMPER ALERTS are timestamped and logged to keep you informed of unauthorized access attempts, backup-key access and reset attempts.
• AUTO-LOCK, LED night light, backup-key access, wall/floor mountable, stores 40 fingerprints, easy user management, solid steel construction, FSD approved, engineered in the USA.
The Smart Safe uses an FBI
The Smart Safe uses an FBI silicon based sensor which employs a 3-D imaging system to generate a detailed fingerprint image. It works for everyone, even those who have had bad experiences with other fingerprint systems. Utilizing a large-area silicon sensor with Anti-Spoof Liveness detection the Smart Safe provides the highest performance and security on the market.
Biometric safes that include both a sensor and keypad
Most biometric safes rely on inexpensive optical, or small-area sensors which are more susceptible to being fooled or require multiple attempts to recognize your finger. It's a different story to try and fool an FBI fingerprint sensor. For increased security, the Smart Safe does not include a keypad for secondary access. Biometric safes that include both a sensor and keypad have little confidence that the fingerprint sensor will always work so they add a keypad and pretend it's an extra feature.
The Verifi Smart Safe uses the industry leading "Touch Chip TCS1" finger sensor
If a biometric safe does not mention the sensor details, it's usually because their embarrassed. The Smart Safe has its own health monitor. After each use a thorough self-diagnostic is performed. Results along with the battery power remaining are shown to you on the LCD screen.
Even when asleep, the Smart Safe regularly performs an automated self-check and alerts you immediately if anything is wrong. If the door is closed, the door is locked. Most safes burden you with remembering to lockup after every use. A common mistake is to close the door and forget to lock it.
The Verifi Smart Safe employs a unique feature that senses when the door is closed and automatically locks the safe for you
When opening the safe a low intensity nite-light softly illuminates the interior of the safe, without blinding you. Within the Verifi Smart Safe settings, you can control the duration of light or even turn it off if you wish for a stealthy operation. No need to use a separate application, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth to interface with your safe and needlessly drain your battery.
Smart Safe's intuitive and simple management system is built into the safe
You can add/remove users, customize your user name, change lighting settings, view access logs or check your battery level from the convenience of the Smart Safe LCD screen. We demanded more from our engineers and they gave us Pico and Boost power.