- Wireless listening with up to 10 meters/30 feet of listening range.
- 30+ hours of wireless play time, you can listen for days on a single charge.
- Designed for extra long listening sessions.
- Cushioned headband and perfectly angled ear caps.
- Skip tracks, adjust volume, and pick up calls on the go.
The Urbanears Pampas are the company's first circumaural (over-ear) Bluetooth headphones. At $149, they're a little pricier than what we're used to seeing from Urbanears, but they're certainly no less stylish. Sonically, these are bass-forward headphones that will appeal to fans of deep lows, but the overall sound signature is balanced enough for the highs not to be overpowered.
Designed for extra long listening sessions. Pampas offers a soft and tailored fit, with a cushioned headband and perfectly angled ear caps.
Features Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless listening with up to 10 meters/30 feet of listening range.
With 30+ hours of wireless play time, you can listen for days on a single charge.
Skip tracks, adjust volume, and pick up calls on the go.
Tuned to perfection for a rich and immersive listening experience.
Instant Music Sharing
Use the empty socket to plug in a friend and share your music.
Collapsible design for easy portability. Fold them up and be on your way.
|Driver Type||Dynamic Transducer|
|Play Time||30+ hours|
|Microphone & Remote||Yes|
|Charging type ||USB-C|
|Connectivity||3.5 mm Input and Bluetooth 5.0|