• The Everysight Raptor glasses are AR smart glasses (or smartglasses) made by Everysight, a technology company from Israel.
• These augmented reality glasses are designed for cyclists.
• This lightweight AR device’s battery is able to last for up to 8 hours without charging.
• Users may pair their AR glasses with their smartphones thanks to the Everysight Companion app, available for both iOS and Android.
• According to the manufacturer, the polycarbonate visor is resistant (IP55) to water, dust, and small impacts.
• In addition, users may switch between different visor tints depending on the weather.
• An RX adapter is also available optionally for users that require corrective lenses.
Raptor AR Smartglasses
Raptor AR Smartglasses are designed to enhance every ride by projecting an unobtrusive AR layer of information out in front of the cyclist’s eyes. Having real-time information projected out in front of you allows you to keep your eyes on the road ahead – increasing safety while focusing on performance, body posture, and accomplishments or simply soaking in the views and enjoying an amazing bike ride.
Raptor’s HD front-facing camera allows you to relive your unforgettable moments with real-time metrics embedded on the videos.These AR glasses boast various connectivity options, including GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and ANT+. This enables users to monitor their heart rate, speed, and cadence as well as to share routes, pictures, videos, and more.