- First motorized, sensor-controlled walking simulator that allows users to walk.
- Turn 360 degrees while immersed in virtual environments and gameplay.
- Has four electric motors and is controlled by a gyroscope or joystick.
- Automatically turns to the direction of the user's body.
- Platform itself is very safe, using 2x24v for walking and 4x12v for rotation.
With pressure sensors that detect users' footsteps, the platform delivers a perfect walk experience or fitness level. The joystick control offers a number of different functions, including enter, fire, turn, up-down arrow and left-right arrow. The platform itself is very safe, using 2x24v for walking and 4x12v for rotation.
Fitness tool, with a 360-degree treadmill offering
SpaceWalkerVR is an engaging fitness tool, with a 360-degree treadmill offering a safe walking, jogging or running workout to help users lose or manage weight or simply improve their fitness level. The omnidirectional platform offers complete freedom of movement for the human body, allowing users to completely immerse themselves in various adrenaline-driven virtual games.
Supports popular virtual reality headsets
Made of sheet metal and fiberglass, the platform has a strong, resilient body built to endure frequent use. It supports popular virtual reality headsets, including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR and Google Cardboard. Users can control the speed of a 3-point seat belt and a safety ring.
|133 × 114 × 114 cm|
|Power for walking||2 x 24 v|
|Power for rotation||4 x 12 v|
|Supports popular virtual reality||Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR and Google Cardboard|