• PROTECT YOUR HOME: receive home intruder alerts direct to your smartphone.
• RECEIVE CUSTOM ALERTS: Welcome uses facial recognition to distinguish between intruders and your friends and family.
• ROUND-THE-CLOCK SECURITY: use the app to watch Full HD footage of what happens in your home, 24/7.
• PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY: disable video recording and notifications for familiar faces via the app.
• FREE VIDEO STORAGE: store your videos at no additional cost and stream them whenever you want.
• ALARM DETECTION: receive an alert when the system detects an alarm coming from the Siren or Smoke Detector.
• EFFORTLESS SETUP in a few minutes: place the camera indoors, facing your entrance, plug it in and download the app.
a new breed of smart security camera
Instead of the usual motion alerts which require you to waste time watching footage, Welcome sends a notification saying that an intruder has been detected in your home, complete with a picture of their face and a video of the intruder.
Effortless setup in a few minutes
Welcome’s setup is straightforward: place the camera indoors, facing your entrance, plug it in and download the App. Identify your loved ones with a simple click. That’s it!
Video storage is free and flexible
Storing your videos is free and secure on the included microSD card, with the option of using your FTP server or your Dropbox account as additional storage.
Leave family off the record to protect their privacy
Welcome helps you keep watch over your home, without spying on the ones you love. With the option to disable video recording and notifications for familiar faces, your loved ones can relax in the privacy of your home, knowing they aren’t being watched or recorded.
Unlike the usual motion alerts
which require you to waste time watching footage
Welcome sends an immediate alert if an intruder has been detected in your home, complete with a picture of the person's face and a video recording. The camera uses facial recognition technology to help you look after your children or elderly parents, sending their name to your smartphone to let you know they are well.
You can also use the app to disable video recording and notifications for familiar faces
When Welcome hears an alarm, whether it be a smoke alarm, CO alarm, security alarm or the Siren, it will send a notification and record a video. Welcome's setup is quick and easy: place the camera facing your entrance, plug it in and download the app to connect it to your home Wi-Fi network. Identify your loved ones with a simple click. That's it. Your home is now protected against break-ins!
Superior Night vision
Protection day and night with infrared night vision for clear videos even in total darkness.
The camera also features alarm detection to better protect your home. When it hears an alarm, such as a security or smoke alarm, it sends a notification to your smartphone and records a video.