• Anyone can set up Video Doorbell Pro in under thirty minutes.
• No know-how needed. All it takes is a Phillips head screwdriver.
• Ultra-clear video takes more than just HD. Doorbell Pro’s secret sauce is its compression.
• Our engineers developed a “variable bitrate compression algorithm,” which is a geeky way of saying that with Doorbell Pro you get crystal clear HD video that loads quickly and plays smooth.
• HDR Imaging. 1080p HD. Infrared Night Vision. 2-way Audio. Motion Alerts. Pan and Zoom. 162° Wide Angle Field of View.
• Door Chime. Wifi connection. Existing doorbell setup.
Doorbell Pro alerts you when someone’s at the door—even if they don’t ring the bell
Package? Delivered. Dog? Walked. Front yard? All clear. Bad guys? Not here. Watch over it all—without leaving your seat—with the SimpliSafe Video Doorbell Pro. With a super wide field of view, you can see everything happening out front in the bright light of day or dark of night—in perfectly crisp 1080p HD.
It’s designed to work with doorbells on almost any type of home
Unlike other doorbell cameras, Video Doorbell Pro uses two different sensors. One sensor identifies the heat signature of people, another detects human form. You’ll only get alerts for things that count. Some video doorbells don’t work very well with really old homes or really new homes.
Work with almost any type of home or doorbell setup
We custom built how our doorbell uses power, so it can work with almost any type of home or doorbell setup.Video Doorbell Pro connects to every sensor in your SimpliSafe system. When a sensor detects activity, Doorbell Pro (and your other cameras) start recording, so you can see exactly what happened and capture crucial evidence.
SimpliSafe - Pro Smart Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
Easily pan to the left or right and zoom in for a closer look. Precision motion detection.Give your home round-the-clock protection with this SimpliSafe Video Doorbell Pro. The 162-degree field of view on this camera lets you zoom in and pan out to get a closer look at visitors.
Doorbell uses an infrared sensor
The doorbell has just four settings for motion detection: off, low, medium and high. It uses an infrared sensor to detect movement, so it’s looking for heat sources. This can be a person, an animal or a truck driving down the street.One of the selling points of SimpliSafe’s video doorbell is that you don’t need a subscription for basic functions to work, and that’s good news.