- 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- User friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.
Fast, flexible and professional
These characteristics make the ew 112-p G3 the perfect fit for every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality. The nearly invisible clip-on omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via a bodypack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver.
Lightweight and easy to operate
The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features. The system automatically can shukati vіlnі channel. In addition, a large assortment will be the largest assortment of accessories for adaptation in winter work situations. RF - Range: 516 - 865 MHz.
|212 x 202 x 43 mm|
|Frequency range||25 - 18000 Hz|
|Type of construction||Capacitor|
|Working distance||Up to 50m|
|Output level Signal||10 dB (maximum)|
|Power supply||2 1.5 V batteries (type AA)|
|Battery Life ||8 hours|