- Direct camera motion with simple taps using Points.
- Stay focused on what matters most, with a tap, Rylo follows anything.
- Shoot smooth video with Ryle's breakthrough stabilization technology.
- Pinch out and explore your world with a new perspective.
- Create captivating time lapses up to 16x speed. No tripod required.
Capture Everything in Beautiful 5.8K
Rylo's dual lenses capture the entire world around you - allowing you to shoot incredibly detailed, 360° footage without worrying about where to point. Create from anywhere with the Magical Rylo App.The Rylo App is built mobile first - watch, edit, and share directly from your iOS or Android phone.
Impossible shots without a drone
Rylo keeps you in your shot - just mount the camera to a standard selfie stick and the app will make it look like the camera is floating. Follow objects in Rylo videos with a tap. Control motion, pans, and spins in your video by adding Points.
Hold your Rylo with the Everyday Case - or use the included adapter to attach to many common camera mounts. Works with most modern iOS + Android phones. Control the camera's perspective, after-the-fact, by tapping on specific points of interest in your video. Rylo magically produces a fluidly smooth video that connects each of your points.
|3.84 ounces (109 g)|
|2.9 x 1.7 x 1.4 inches (7.3 x 4.3 x 3.6 cm)|
|Number of Lenses||2 x f/2.8|
|Video Resolution||4K 30fps|
|Photo Resolution||6K Panoramas|
|Memory Micro ||Micro SD up to 256GB|
|Battery||830 mAh (up to 60 minutes)|
|Features||Re-framing software in App, 16x timelapse|
|Waterproof||Yes - with added case|