• See who is standing at your door with the Robin Telecom ProLine HomeKit Enabled Doorbell.
• This device allows you to get a good look at who’s in front of your door through the Apple Home app.
• Likewise, you can access the app through your iPhone or iPad to see exactly what your Robin ProLine Doorbell sees.
• Recording in HD video, the doorbell provides 130 degrees field of view. You can also speak or listen to the person standing there.
• The app makes it easy to adjust the microphone and speaker volume settings.
• You can change the sensitivity of the push button and perform any software updates as they come out.
• Featuring a full aluminum design, the Robin ProLine Doorbell comes with a name label with backlight.
You can listen or speak to person
Using the Apple Home app on your iPhone or iPad, see who’s at the door from your Robin ProLine Doorbell at anytime. Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control your home’s lights, doors, thermostats, and more from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, HomePod or Mac. HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption and authentication between the HomeKit-enabled Robin ProLine Doorbell and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
To control the ProLine Doorbell is iOS 12.1 or later is required
Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 11.4.1 or later, an iPad with iOS 12.1 or later, or a HomePod set up as a home hub.The ProLine Doorbell can be connected to an existing chime with the built-in relay contact so that you can always hear the bell even if the iPhone or iPad in Do Not Disturb Mode.
The system itself is all built inside of an aluminum design that definitely makes it look classy and stylish
It offers a wide angle camera with a 130-degree field-of-vision to ensure that it captures as much of the environment as possible. With the free Robin ProLine app, you can easily adjust the speaker and microphone volume settings, adjust the sensitivity of the push button, and perform any future software updates.
There is a photochromic dome around the camera lens which offers full HD video for superb clarity
The hardware even comes with a certain level of personalization allowing the owner to add their own name to the front of the panel on a small display backed up by a light. This immediately lets any visitor know that they have the correct property.