• Works with Alexa to illuminate and send announcements to Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected, allowing you to hear and speak to visitors with two-way talk.
• Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC.
• Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell.
• Connects to ethernet cables for power and internet connection.
• Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision.
• Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video.
• Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free.
Smart Security at Your Fingertips
Answer the door from your phone, tablet and PC with Ring Video Doorbell Elite, a flush-mounted solution with power-over-ethernet and two-way talk. Get alerts when anyone comes to your door, so you can see, hear and speak to visitors from anywhere.
Video With Live View
Monitor your property in HD video, and check-in on your home at anytime with Live View on-demand video and audio.
Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone presses your Doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors.
Hear and speak to visitors from your mobile device using the built-in microphone and speakers with noise cancellation.
Advanced Motion Detection
Customize your motion zones to focus on the most important areas of your yard.
Stay online and never worry about charging batteries with power over ethernet.
Choose one of four complimentary faceplates to match your security to your home.
Save, Review and Share Your Ring Videos
Enjoy a free 30-day trial of Ring Protect Plus with your purchase! Ring Protect Plus lets you record, save and share all the videos captured by unlimited Ring Doorbells and Cameras at your home. Protect Plus members also get 24/7 professional monitoring with Ring Alarm, exclusive discounts and extended warranties.
Works with Alexa
Alexa and Ring let you monitor your property from the comfort of your couch. If someone presses your Doorbell or triggers Ring's built-in motion sensors, you can see who's there with Alexa. And if you want a real-time look at the activity at your door, simply ask Alexa to show you the Doorbell.