- A high dynamic image that guarantees the best character recognition results.
- Instantly send Wi-Fi customer invoices in all accounting software.
- The single button and the touch screen make it easy to use on a daily basis.
- PUPSCAN integrates mobility with the same quality as a desktop scanner.
- The PUP is tiny, wireless, with a long-lasting battery.
Hold scan is it over the document
Whether you’re scanning a big pile of receipts for your expense report, digitizing an old book, or capturing your child’s latest artwork to share, the Pup scanner makes the process quick and painless. All you have to do to scan is hold it over the document you want to capture, line up the red laser frame with the edges, and press the button on top.
Uploaded to the cloud
The document is automatically uploaded to the cloud via Wi-Fi and stored or shared based on your preferences. Use the smartphone companion app and you can configure precisely what you want the Pup scanner to do with your scans. There is also a small touchscreen for quickly changing settings directly on the Pup scanner. Although it works via Wi-Fi, the Pup does have storage onboard, giving it enough space to record 10,000 pages if you’re offline.
You can send documents to one or more email addresses, store them on a server somewhere, or print them out. The Pup scanner also supports optional character recognition, or OCR, so you can export text directly into Word or Excel if you want. By mapping the document in 3D, the Pup scanner can remove curvature or deformation, and it has a built-in LED light to ensure your target is perfectly illuminated.
|230 g |
| 5.3 inches (13.5 cm) long, 1.26 (3.2 cm) inches wide|
|Battery ||Lithium Polymer|
|Battery life||12 hours|