- Compact and lightweight, the AU-EVA1 is tailor-made for handheld shooting.
- Well suited for documentaries, events, commercials, and music videos.
- 5.7K Super 35mm sized sensor can capture up to 14-stops of latitude.
- Features Dual Native ISOs of 800 and 2,500.
- Can cinematographers to shoot in almost any lighting environment.
Housing a high-resolution 5.7K image sensor capable of rendering smooth 4K images inside a compact body, Panasonic's AU-EVA1 Compact 5.7K Super 35mm Cinema Camera is a flexible camera system ready for documentary, cinema, and live event production.
Super-sample internal recordings
The 5.7K sensor is used to super-sample internal recordings, resulting in higher resolving images with less noise and artifacting when compared to non-super-sampled recordings. Panasonic's acclaimed Dual Native ISO technology is also incorporated into this sensor.
Sensitivity while maintaining
Dual Native ISO uses alternative circuitry within the sensor, rather than adding gain or shifting the gamma of the original signal output, to increase sensitivity while maintaining a high signal-to-noise ratio. The standard native ISO is 800, which works for most production situations. This can be switched to 2500 when working in dim scenarios.
|1.2 kg (2.65 lb) |
|135 x 133 x 170 mm (5-5/16 x 5-1/4 x 6-11/16 inches)|
|Power Consumption||19 W (when LCD monitor is used)|
|Total pixels||Approx. 20.49 megapixels, 6340 (H) x 3232 (V)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C (32°F to 104°F)|
|3.5-type LCD monitor|
|Battery ||7.28V 43 Wh for DVX200 (5,900 mAh)|
|Power||DC 7.28 V (Battery Operation)|
|Internal Mic||Stereo microphone|