- Crystal-clear nationwide calling for free and low International rates.
- Overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.
- Delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, text alerts.
- Download the Ooma mobile app and take your Ooma service on-the-go.
Smart Home Phone Service
The smartest home phone is the one that gives you exactly what you want with the greatest savings. That's Ooma Telo. Connect Ooma Telo to your high-speed internet and regular home phone and get crystal-clear nationwide calling for free. You pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
Features included with the basic calling service:
- Free unlimited nationwide calling. Pay only applicable taxes and fees after the one-time purchase of Ooma Telo.
- Low-cost international rates and unlimited international calling plans.
- Voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, 911 and 911 text alerts. Receive a text or email when 911 is called from your Ooma phone number.
- PureVoice HD technology for clarity and reliability.
- Integration with smart devices including Amazon Echo and Nest.
- Option to choose a new number in most US area codes, or transfer your current number for a one-time fee.
- Ooma mobile app for free outbound calling from your Ooma number.
Ooma Premier Service
Upgrade to Ooma Premier, and get all the features included in Basic Service plus these amazing features. The most comprehensive call blocking features available and one-touch Do Not Disturb. With Amazon Echo and its voice-enabled smart assistant, Alexa, you can initiate phone calls by number or by contact name and check voicemail, all through Ooma’s cloud platform. The Ooma Skill can be enabled from the Amazon Alexa app and activated for a free trial for Amazon Echo users.
Unlimited calling to Canada and Mexico:
- Unlimited mobile app inbound and outbound calling with the Ooma mobile app.
- Forward voicemail to your computer or smartphone email.
- Make or take two simultaneous calls with the Instant Second Line.
- Listen in as callers leave their message before your answer.
- Backup number, call forwarding, caller name, three-way conferencing, and more.
Upgradeable to a complete do-it-yourself smart home security solution
Easy installation of wireless sensors (sold separately) throughout your home. Receive app notifications and phone call, text or email alerts when activity is detected. Call local 911 remotely from your home phone number from anywhere. No hidden fees or contracts.
Download the Ooma Mobile App and take your Ooma service on-the-go
Make free U.S. calls on your smartphone using your Ooma phone number from anywhere in the world using WiFi. Features include the ability to upload contacts to the Ooma address book, listen to Ooma voicemail, and change Ooma preferences directly from the app. Compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices.
Unlimited international calling to over 60 countries
Keep in touch with friends and family virtually anywhere in the world for next to nothing. Save money with the unlimited Ooma World Plan. Or, pay as you go with low everyday rates. Use the Ooma Mobile HD app for iOS or Android to call from anywhere. Requires Ooma device and active account.
What is PureVoice HD?
With PureVoice HD technology Ooma delivers crisp, clear voice quality and fewer dropped calls even when the Internet is busy.
Ooma’s Adaptive Redundancy detects packet loss and automatically sends redundant packets for better sounding phone calls and fewer dropped calls.
Ooma HD Voice technology doubles the fidelity of your phone calls. When you and the other caller use an Ooma handset or mobile app your voice sounds more natural.
Ooma uses an advanced voice compression algorithm that reduces bandwidth consumption by 60 percent over standard VoIP technology.
Ooma prioritizes voice packets without slowing down the rest of your network so you can enjoy crystal-clear calls even while viewing online video.
Ooma takes your privacy seriously. We use the same encryption technology governments use to protect classified data (which makes Ooma even safer than your old landline).
The smartest home phone is the one that gives you exactly what you want with the greatest savings. That's Ooma Telo. Connect Ooma Telo to your high-speed Internet and regular home phone and get crystal-clear nationwide calling for free. You pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees. Includes superior voice quality and reliability with Ooma PureVoiceTM HD technology, voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting and 911.
Keep your current number for a one-time fee or choose a new number in any available area code for free
Optional advanced features are available with Ooma Premier service including unparalleled Blacklisting features to block telemarketers and other unwanted callers, free calling to Canada, an Instant Second Line, voicemail-to-email forwarding (audio file) and more. Ooma Telo also integrates with Amazon Echo, Nest devices, and numerous other smart products to give you convenience and peace of mind never before possible in a home phone.