- 2-in-1 smart smoke and monoxide alarm alerts you of danger in your home.
- Alarm sends emergency notifications, via your phone.
- Interconnects with other Onelink devices to create a smart home safety.
- Works with Amazon Alexa, you can ask Alexa to check the status of your alarm.
- Easy-access battery door, for battery changes, replaceable 5-year battery.
The First Alert Onelink 2-in-1 smart smoke and carbon monoxide alarm alerts you to both types of danger in your home. Voice alerts, as well as notifications via your phone, let you know the type and location of the threat.
The First Alert Onelink 2-in-1 smart smoke and carbon monoxide alarm alerts you to both types of danger in your home.
Emergency notifications alert you to danger via your phone, while voice and location technology tell you the type and area of danger; the alarm also uses a traditional 85-decibel siren.
Wirelessly interconnect with other First Alert & Onelink devices (sold separately) to create a smart home safety network, so if one alarm sounds, they all sound. This alarm is also compatible with Amazon Alexa, so you can ask Alexa to check the status of your Onelink alarm.
The Onelink Home App is compatible with both Android and Apple devices. Easy-access door makes battery changes simpler. If battery power is getting low, Onelink will let you know via a notification in the app before the alarm starts to chirp.