• Arm and disarm however you like, use the Nest app, tap Nest Tag on Nest Guard, or enter a passcode. Or just say, "Hey Google, set security to Away," and the built-in Google Assistant will arm for you.
• Open quietly, press the button on Nest Detect to open a door without setting off the alarm, the house stays armed and the alarm stays quiet.
• Get remind me alerts, if you forget to arm your alarm, you can get a Remind Me alert on your phone.
• Easy for everyone, tap Nest Tag on Nest Guard to arm and disarm, without a passcode, put 1 on your keychain and give 1 to someone you trust.
• Know what’s happening at home, with the free Nest app, you can arm and disarm from anywhere, check in on your home anytime and if the alarm goes off, you'll get a security alert.
Keep your home safe with the Secure Alarm System Starter Pack from Nest
This system features the Nest Secure Guard, which serves as the security base station. It is equipped with an 85 dB SPL siren to deter intruders. The Guard's built-in keypad is ideal for those who prefer to arm and disarm their system with a passcode. In addition, you could also arm and disarm your system with one of the included Nest Secure Tag devices, or via the free Nest app available for iOS and Android devices. The system supports up to 10 Tag devices, making it possible to give them to children, family members, and other loved ones.
Quiet Open technology enables you to open a door while your home alarm is set without triggering it
In addition, the Pathlight feature will briefly illuminate the area when you walk past the Detect, and will turn off once you've walked away from it. This system is capable of Wi-Fi connectivity on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. Additionally, it is also Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) compatible. This device can detect motion up to 15' away, and when a door or window opens and closes. When placed on a door it will detect both motion and when it opens or closes.
Meet the Nest Secure Alarm System
Unlike most security systems, Nest Secure is easy to live with every day. Arm and disarm your alarm however you like. If you forget to arm, you can get a Remind Me alert. Nest Detect sensors look out for doors, rooms and windows.
The built-in Google Assistant can help you manage tasks, get answers and control your home. With the free Nest app, you can check in anytime. And you’ll always know when something happens at home. Also included in the system are two Nest Secure Detect devices that are designed to be placed on a wall, window, or door.