- Compatible with Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax.
- Standard Hot Shoe and Sony Camera with New Mi Hot Shoe.
- For flash, press the test button and use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
- Red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s.
- The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control.
Frills manual flash
Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite is a no - frills manual flash that covers all the basic functionality most camera users will want out of a speedlight. In particular, the TT560 makes a fantastic option for an off-camera flash in settings that call for more than one light.
Standard hot shoe
The Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite features a standard hot shoe that will work with most cameras. It easy to mount. The flash itself supports up to 90 degrees of vertical rotation, and up to 270 degrees of horizontal rotation. This is fairly standard for speedlights. On the flash head, you’ll find a slide-out wide panel and a reflection board.
On the front of the device is the optical control sensor, used for triggering the flash during off-camera use. On the right side, a plastic cover peels away to reveal a 3.5mm PC Sync Socket and a charging socket for use with an external power source.
|1 pounds (454 g)|
|2.2 x 7.5 x 3 in. (5.6 x 19 x 7.6 cm)|
|Battery||4 x AA Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH batteries|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 to 5 Seconds|
|Tilt||0 to 90°|
|Guide Number||124’ at ISO 100|