HEXAPUS DESIGN: huge orbital scapula with torsion springs to stow the exoarms behind your back.
No arm movement limitation whatsoever.
Ultra narrow design of the exoarms: you can run through doors alright.
HUGE BOOM RANGE: 130cm/51".
Knob adjustment of the exoarms lift assistance.
ZERO GRAVITY Adjustment: adjust the isoelasticity of the exoarms.
Hidden stainless springs.
STAND-BY "Jetpack Position" HOOK: attach the exoarms onto the belt while you don’t need it.
- Very lightweight universal exoskeleton 5kg (11lbs)
- Extremely adjustable in height, width and positioning of the exoarms.
- U.S.H.I. SYSTEM : Underslung Soft Hand Interface. Your palms get lifted and you can move yours hands in any direction (including “briefcase mode”). Very easy to remove your hand from the exoarms too. You can also hang your gimbal directly from the handles of the USHI System.
- Flexible and adjustable metal belt (will fit any size and shape of bellies)
- Main top aluminium back shell designed to be adjusted as high as possible on your back for optimum load distribution
- Padding made of a compound of load dispatching foam and load absorbing foam
- Inflatable lumbar cushion
- Lever buckles on belt.
- Docking stand provided (required for easy fitting in and out and safe resting of the exoskeleton)
- Comes in an ABS case on wheels with trolley
- 1 year guarantee and support
- 13,6kg/30lbs payload. No minimum load required.