- Made of a skin-friendly, silicone-based adhesive, should be applied to skin.
- A nano-tech patch that boosts electrical signals in the body, reducing pain.
- Kailo interacts with the body's electrical system.
- Each contains a patented array of nanocapacitors that work as a bio antenna.
- Silicone adhesive is very comfortable and won't pull your hair when removed.
Soft Carry Case
The Soft Carry Case is a protective felt pocket featuring a sleeve in the front for your Kailo and a sleeve on the back to store extra adhesives. Keep it in your purse, back pocket or even your gym bag so it's always there when you need it most.
The adhesive backing is double-sided
Adhesives allow you to stick the Kailo directly to your skin, in a spot where you're feeling the most relief. One side, made of an acrylic-based adhesive is applied to the Kailo. The other side, made of a skin-friendly, silicon-based adhesive, should be applied to your skin. The silicone adhesive is very comfortable and won't pull your hair when removed!
Can be removed and reapplied to your skin multiple
Found that a Kailo with adhesive backing can be removed and reapplied to your skin multiple times before losing its stick. When the adhesive loses its stick, wash it gently with soap and water to renew its stickiness. If that doesn't work, simply peel the adhesive off and put on a new one.
|Protection||Watertight and sealed |
|Functions||Recover faster, Improve flexibility, Regain a natural range of motion|
|Material||Acrylic-based, silicone adhesive |
|Helped provide||Natural relief in joints, muscles, and nerves|