• Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately), imported.
• One remotely controllable outlet and one standard (always on) outlet.
• Tamper-resistant shutter mechanism for protection against improper object insertion and electric shock;Total_power outlets:2.
• Controllable outlet supports "load sense" - manually switching load on (at load) will turn outlet on.
• Dual-band: communicates simultaneously over both radio frequency (RF) and the power line.
Revolutionary receptacle is the first of its kind to offer a built-in dimmer
Say goodbye to plug-in lamp modules and get a clean, professional look with the new OutletLinc Dimmer. This revolutionary receptacle is the first of its kind to offer a built-in dimmer that can be remotely controlled from anywhere using devices such as a remote control, wall keypad or even your smartphone.
The simple-to-use OutletLinc Dimmer has advanced features like an adjustable ramp rate that slowly brings the lamp on, a preset dim level that stores your preferred choice of 32 brightness levels when turning the lamp on initially, as well as load sense, so you can still use the lamp's built-in switch to turn the light on and off. It's made to be installed in place of any wall receptacle and controls incandescent loads up to 300 Watts. Also features a standard (always on) outlet rated up to 15 Amps.