- InMotion is the designer and inventor of this category.
- Riding Hovershoes is similar to roller skating, ice skating, or skiing.
- Extremely easy to carry and can even be taken on the plane.
- New category of e-skates, so you can lead the trend among your peers.
- Splits into Two Independent Machines, one for Each Foot.
Hovershoes X1 are the best self-balancing skates
InMotion's latest invention takes the concept of a hoverboard and splits it into two independent machines: one for each foot! It's a totally new experience that feels more like rollerskating with the freedom to zip around at will. Hovershoes X1 are easier to learn and safer than hoverboards. And a lot more fun!
Feels More Like Rollerskating
A Totally New Experience that Feels More Like Rollerskating with the Freedom to Zip around at Will. INMOTION X1 Takes the Concept of a Hoverboard, and Splits It into Two Independent Machines, One for Each Foot! Smart Lamps on Hovershoes, For Decoration, Also Show the Conditions of X1, Much More Interesting than Roller Skates. Only 3.3kg per Unit, Portable Belts Design, Free Free to Take X1 to Anywhere.
High Torque Hub Motor inside
Professional Self-Balance System inside Shorter Distance between the Pedal and the Ground Easily to Turn around and Do some Fancy Moves. Anti-spin Function, Original Battery, Full-metal Body. High Torque Hub Motor inside, Could Reach a Max Slope of 9°.
℉ (-10~40 ℃)|
Voltage (Charger) AC||100~220V 50/60Hz|
Voltage & Current (Charger)||DC