- Future-looking Project IONIQ spawns final-mile mobility concept.
- Lightweight Scooter enables customers to reach their destination with ease.
- Hyundai Motors innovative portable-mobility concept.
- Charged while it sits conveniently inside the front door of the Ioniq Electric.
- Concept aims to provide easy, lightweight first and last mile connectivity.
Compact and convenient last mile transportation
Enabling drivers to continue their journey after parking or helping them to travel to public transit stations, the IONIQ Scooter is another innovation from Hyundai Motor’s long-term research and development program, Project IONIQ.
Lightweight construction scooter
The compact scooter is charged while it sits conveniently inside the front door of the IONIQ Electric. The accessibility of the scooter is highlighted by the fact it is stored in the IONIQ Electric’s front door rather than the trunk. Users can fold and unfold the scooter with just one hand, and its lightweight construction enhances its portability.
Front and rear lights
The scooter is equipped with front and rear lights to aid visibility, and an occupant sensor detects when the rider is safely aboard before riding mode is enabled. Acceleration is controlled by the rider scrolling up their thumb switch, while braking is achieved by pressing a pad over the scooter’s rear wheel or scrolling down thumb switch.
|Weight||17 pounds (7.7 kg)|
|Bluetooth||Yes, App Compatible|
|Speed ||12 mph|
|Features||Front and rear lights|
|Battery ||10-5 Ah lithium |