- Helps relieve muscle soreness and stiffness with 4 head attachments.
- Promotes circulation and Improves range of motion.
- Helps accelerate warmup and recovery.
- 3 adjustable speed settings delivering up to 3,200 percussions per minute.
Technology Specifications and Features:
- Powerful high-torque motor featuring Quiet Glide technology.
- 3 speed settings deliver up to 3200 percussions per minute.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Up to 3 hours of use per charge).
- 4 interchangeable head attachments. Lightweight (2.5 lbs), ergonomic design.
- Helps relieve muscle soreness and stiffness.
- Improves range of motion.
- Promotes circulation.
- Accelerates warmup and recovery.
- Lightweight, easy-to-use for self-myofascial release.
Relax stiff muscles with this HyperIce Hypervolt cordless vibration massager
Quiet Glide technology keeps the rotating heads moving smoothly across your skin, and the lightweight ergonomic design makes it easy to use for myofascial release. Improve your range of motion and promote good circulation with this HyperIce Hypervolt cordless vibration massager.The Hypervolt from Hyperice is an innovative new style of vibrating massage tool—lightweight, cordless, and optimized for precise self-myofascial release.
The Hypervolt is a cordless state-of-the-art vibration massage device that helps relax sore and stiff muscles to improve mobility.
Powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery, the Hypervolt houses a unique, high-torque motor featuring Quiet Glide technology with three adjustable speed settings delivering up to 3,200 percussions per minute. This type of targeted deep tissue massage can help relieve common muscle pain and stiffness, improve range of motion and blood flow, and reduce injury risks down the road.
Promotes circulation and Improves range of motion and helps accelerate warmup and recovery
With four interchangeable head attachments, it’s also easy to customize your recovery work to any specific region of the body, opening up more options than a standard foam roller or other static mobility tools.