• UV technology kills 99.9% of bacteria in the water. • Humidity levels in your home between 40-60% can make the air feel warmer. • Humidifiers for Babies, Children, Adults. • Improve humidity levels in your home & improve your comfort. • Easy to carry large recessed tank handle and fill tank at sink, easy to clean.
How the Technology Works
1. Untreated tap water flows from the water tank into the UV water path where it is exposed to ultra-violet light which kills mold, bacteria, fungus and virus.
2. The sanitized water enters the base where it is absorbed by the wicking filter.
3. Dry indoor air is drawn through the filter absorbing the moisture.
4. Up to 99.9% Germ Free moisture is emitted into the air as a fine visible mist.
Helps temporarily relieve congestion and cough
Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.
Helps Protect Furniture
Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking. Comfortable humidity helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated.
Honeywell Replacement Filters
To ensure optimal product performance, use only Genuine Honeywell Replacement Filters - they are specially treated with Protec Antimicrobial that prohibits up to 99.99% of mold growth on the filter.
Honeywell Humidity Monitor
Displays relative humidity and temperature. Keeps your humidifier cleaner longer. Works in all humidifiers.
|Item Weight ||9.9 pounds / 4.5 kg|
|Product Dimension || 33 x 47 x 26.5 inches (13 x 18.6 x 10.4 cm)|
|Coverage Area||360 / 33 Sq ft / m2|
|Humidifier Mist Type||Cool Mist|
|Humidifier Tank Capacity||1.1 gallon |
|Features||Time to complete: up to 24 hours|