- The smart fork that coaches you into healthier eating habits.
- Pair with your smartphone over Bluetooth to see your eating stats in real time.
- Upload your eating data for analysis and coaching.
- Data is then uploaded via USB to your Online Dashboard on HAPIcom to track your progress.
Eating too fast leads to poor digestion and poor weight control
The HAPIfork, powered by Slow Control, is an electronic fork that helps you monitor and track your eating habits. It also alerts you with the help of indicator lights and gentle vibrations when you are eating too fast. Every time you bring food from your plate to your mouth with your fork, this action is called: a "fork serving".
The HAPIfork also measures:
* How long it took to eat your meal.
* The amount of "fork servings" taken per minute.
* Intervals between "fork servings".
This information is then uploaded via USB or Bluetooth to your Online Dashboard on HAPI.com to track your progress. The HAPIfork also comes with the HAPIfork and HAPI.com apps plus a coaching program to help improve your eating behavior.
HAPIfork helps you eat mindfully
By focusing solely on the act of eating, you can time how long your meal takes, the number of fork servings you have during a meal, and even monitor the intervals between them.