- View your Apple Watch display through a blast from the past.
- Display lines up to seem as though it is the display of an old Apple monitor.
- Simply place your Apple Watch on the stand to charge your watch.
- Keep this stand near your bed to allow use of key functions.
- Made from scratch-free silicone to prevent damage to your Apple Watch.
Simply place your Apple Watch on the stand to charge your watch
Keep this stand near your bed to allow use of key functions such as alarm clocks and messages. The stand has a circular cut-out and small cable channel to fit the magnetic Apple Watch chargers, which are sold separately, so the Elago W3 can do double duty as a charging dock. The round charging unit fits perfectly in the rubberized housing and sits flush against your Apple Watch so it will not disconnect if the stand gets moved or jostled around.
The durable silicone is soft and flexible, so it won’t leave any scuff marks on your watch case
The Elago W3 is also designed to work perfectly with all current Apple Watch models and straps, including the ceramic, rubber sport, Milanese loop, and metal link bracelets. This small silicone stand turns your Apple Watch into a miniature Macintosh look-alike — complete with a little simulated floppy disk slot — giving you a nostalgic throwback to the good old days when the company launched its iconic personal computer in 1984. Your watch display lines up horizontally with the stand to simulate a tiny computer screen, and can display the date and time in Nightstand mode.