- Frame featuring the exclusive Sentinel platform with a 20% wider track.
- Commander Elite fork with the Oath Slim Jim inline headset .
- Steerer tube with less flex, more power.
- Quick-release adjustable Seat Slider with up to 17 cm of adjustment.
- New floating dual piston mechanical disc brake, the tried.
Improved stopping power
Other than the obvious Snake Head frame and Sentinel sub frame change, there are heaps of not so obvious upgrades to the Notorious 3. Improved stopping power with the Oath dual piston synchronized mechanical disc brake, 15 mm rear axle, a more durable.
Oversize flat bar
Oath Tracer tyre mounted on wide-load double wall aluminum rims, new Oath grips, a forged aluminum stem maintaining the oversize flat bar. All new Oath Chameleon grips, Forged alloy stem with tough oversize flat bar keep you in control and trusted 49er drift wheel set now with bigger bearings for a smoother slide.
|47 pounds (21.3 kg)|
|54 x 30 x 36.5 inches (137 x 76.2 x 92.7 cm)|
|Black/Neo Chrome, Purple|
|Material||Hi-ten Steel, Sentinel Platform|
|Battery||48v 15ah lithium battery|
|Handlebar||Oversize Alloy 31.8mm Riser Bar|
|Seats||PP Race with Padded Cover|
|Pedals||Plastic BMX Platform & Rota Adaptor|