• 32.0MP sphere panoramas - In addition to horizontal, vertical, and 180° panoramas, Mavic Air stitches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal clear 32.0MP sphere panoramas.
Lightweight and compact foldable design - You can take it anywhere with you.
• Supports 4K video at 30 fps - The 12.0MP camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot.
• The three-axis gimbal is capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
• Control your drone from up to 6562' away - The Mavic Air Intelligent Flight lithium battery provides up to 21 minutes of flight time per charge.
• Dedicated remote controller- Features a foldable, low-profile, ergonomic design to hold your smartphone for maximum convenience.
• The detachable control sticks store inside the remote controller to pack more comfortably on the go.
• Fly by phone - Set up tracking to shoot a friend, or head skywards for a quick flight using your smartphone instead of controller.
• Share with your friends - Shoot an incredible scene and edit it with just a few taps in the DJI GO editor, and share it instantly for everyone to see.
• Safe flight - Its five vision sensors, GPS and GLONASS, a pair of ultrasonic range finders, redundant sensors, and a group of 24 powerful specialized computers make sure that your drone is flying safely.
A marvel of engineering and design.
Mavic Air was built to go wherever adventure takes you. Inheriting the best of the Mavic series, this ultraportable and foldable drone features high-end flight performance and functionality for limitless exploration
3-Axis Gimbal Camera.
The Mavic Air is the most portable DJI drone to house a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, with its angular vibration range reduced to 0.005°. Set in a triangular formation, gimbal dampeners help create even steadier shots.
32 MP Sphere Panoramas.
In addition to Horizontal, Vertical, and 180° panoramas, the Mavic Air stitches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal-clear 32 MP Sphere panoramas.1 View them from an immersive perspective with DJI Goggles.
4K 100 Mbps Video.
The Mavic Air shoots video at an incredible 4K 30 fps, recording at 100 Mbps to capture every second with UHD quality.
With support for recording 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video, the Mavic Air captures all your epic high-speed adventures. As tall and wide as a smartphone when folded, the Mavic Air is an ultraportable drone that stretches the boundaries of what's possible for a device its size.
New HDR algorithms help you obtain the right exposure settings intelligently, according to lighting conditions. Overexposed or dark areas are processed for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, while DSP acceleration allows for more efficient shooting.
Expressing geometric precision, the Mavic Air's arms fold flush against its aerodynamic chassis. Magnesium alloy brackets reinforce the seven onboard cameras, rear vents dissipate heat efficiently, and the primary gimbal camera is recessed for better protection.
Foldable Remote Controller.
The dedicated remote controller uses a foldable, low-profile, ergonomic design to hold your smartphone for maximum convenience. Detachable control sticks store inside the remote controller to pack more comfortably on the go.
8 GB Internal Storage.
In addition to a Micro SD card slot, 8 GB of internal storage let you save photos and videos directly to the aircraft and export files through its USB 3.0 Type-C port.
ActiveTrack can sense up to 16 selectable subjects simultaneously,2 letting you choose the right tracking subject. With higher tracking precision and broader scenario applications, ActiveTrack follows targets even when they're running, jumping, or cycling.
Choose from six different QuickShots — Rocket, Dronie, Circle, Helix, Asteroid, and Boomerang. All are just a tap away and will get you those epic selfie drone videos without needing to think about composing your shot. Share your new creations to social media through the DJI GO 4 app instantly.
Fun, simple, and intuitive, SmartCapture offers a new and interactive way of controlling the Mavic Air by hand. Launch and control the drone with hand gestures, then take photos or videos however you like.
FlightAutonomy 2.0Using advanced VIO technology, the powerful sensor system in FlightAutonomy 2.0 consists of a primary gimbal camera, forward, backward, and downward dual-vision sensors, downward infrared sensing system, IMU redundancies, and a group of computing cores.
Together, they collect and transmit information from the surrounding environment to the high-performance processor for more precise hovering and better flight performance. Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allow the aircraft to bypass obstacles in front of and behind it actively. Your grand adventures of discovery have never been so safe and easy.
Max Flight Time: 21 min.
Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Batteries are made with high-density lithium, offering a substantial flight time of up to 21 minutes for all your adventuring needs.
FOC ESCs and Propulsion.
The application of FOC sinusoidal drive architecture ESCs provides the Mavic Air with a smoother motor commutation process and high overall efficiency of both motors and ESCs.