• Self-contained weather monitoring system includes Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS), LCD console, and mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately).
• Console features an easy-to-read, backlit 3 by 4.375-inch LCD display with a glow-in-the-dark keypad.
• Wireless transmission from ISS to console of up to 100 yard with fast updates every 2.5 seconds.
• Reports current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, and rainfall.
• Console includes weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more.
Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis' legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station
The new Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis' legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that's easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable.
This wireless weather station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system
Includes outdoor sensor array and LCD console. Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 stations so you can mix-and-match most components. Applications: Home weather watching and gardening. Schools and universities. Marinas and vacation homes. Fire fighting and emergency response.
Davis Instruments 6250 Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station
Updates every 2.5 seconds (up to 10x faster than the competition). Wireless transmission up to 1000 ft. (300 m) is 3x farther than the competition. Records wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/hr) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/hr). Solar-powered with stored energy backup. Easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen at 3" x 4-3/8" (8 x 11 cm).