- The original Bike Balls, with improved design.
- Bike Balls naturally bob-around while you ride, boosting your visibility.
- New mounting loop that effortlessly attaches on the back of your bike seat.
- Built for rough riding - water / splash resistant construction.
- Squeeze to turn the light on and switch between the solid/flashing modes.
As cyclists who
regularly ride in the city, we are vulnerable to distracted and neglectful
drivers. We wanted to do something to change that and have some fun while doing
so. Bike Balls are more visible and
noticeable than your average bike light, making you more safe and confident as
you ride through the city streets. Bring
some humour to your daily commute and bring a smile to even the most
disgruntled driver with your illuminated light-sack.
For the overconfident rider In a world where bike riders get daily abuse from car drivers who hate sharing the road, you need some pretty serious balls to ride a bicycle these days. The morning commute is crying out for a little humour to diffuse the tension, and as a cyclist you need to be noticed!
Wrap the silicone loop around a seat rail and then pull the body through the loop. We've designed this mounting system to be secure enough to stay on as you ride through the city, while at the same time being easy to put on and take off.
- Bend silicone back.
- Pull out LED module.
- Remove cover on LED module. Replace batteries with two new CR2032 battery cells, ensuring that the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals are facing as illustrated above. Install cover back on LED module.
- Bend silicone back.
- Insert LED module back into place.
It's in this spirit that the Bike Balls were invented
Bike Balls are a raunchy rear bike light designed to be mounted beneath your bicycle saddle. They dangle off the seat rail and jokingly bob-around as you ride. The simple mounting system is secure enough to stay on during bumpy rides whilst remaining easy to attach and take off.
Made from strong waterproof silicone, this durable scrotum houses a powerful red LED to alert drivers of your presence. Just give them a gentle squeeze to turn them on (just like the real thing) and to switch between the various light modes. They're as functional as they are hilarious. Grab yourself a pair today.