- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording.
- Quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio.
- Headphone jack allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay.
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity.
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use.
Mix Control & Volume Control
Condenser microphone with USB output. High-quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate. Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio; headphone jack volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio.
Smooth, Extended Frequency Response
Ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use. USB Compatibility with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X. The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay.
Microphone signal with no delay
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
|13.6 ounces (386 g)|
|9.6 x 9.6 x 2.6 inches (24.4 x 24.4 x 6.6 cm)|
|Nominal Resistance||100 Ohm|
|Frequency range||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Sound Pressure||144 dB|
|Signal to noise ratio||74 dB|
|Sampling Rate||48 kHz ADC |
|ADC resolution||16 bits|